You are here
Our Virtual Mission Continues
Although our doors are back open, we plan to continue the following virtual programming*:
- New videos released on Facebook and YouTube on the second and last Friday of every month at Noon. This includes a mix of live science shows, Future Scientist Storytime for early learners, Aquarium programs, DIY-at-home science demos, and more.
- Virtual Birthday Parties.
- Take-Home STEM Kits.
*These programs are subject to change. Please stay tuned to our Facebook page and this website for the latest information.
Be sure to share any and all of your science experiments with us for a chance to be featured by tagging us @SFScienceCenter and using the hashtag #ShareYourScience.
Classic Programs Now Virtual
School and Group Offerings
Whether you are a school group organizing a field trip or a private group interested in diving deeper into a particular area of science with the help of our staff, we have you covered. Click on an icon below to learn more.
Child and Family Offerings
We offer a variety of educational program opportunities throughout the year! Learn about these opportunities by selecting from the options below.
Our Center was closed but our work never stopped:
Although we were closed to the public, there was still a tremendous amount of work that happened behind the scenes. If you are able to do so, please consider making a tax-deductible donation to our COVID-19 Relief Fund. Thank you for your support!
In addition to our programming, here is a list of online educational resources we recommend:
- BrainPOP - Here to help you and your curious learners stay informed and on-track with FREE access during school closures.
- Khan Academy - A nonprofit with the mission to provide free, world-class education for anyone, anywhere.
- Oasis Matters - FREE online STEM Club for kids, parents, and educators.
- Scholastic Classroom Magazines- Free resource provides your children with 20* days of exciting articles and stories, videos, and fun learning challenges.