Our Virtual Mission Continues
Although our doors are back open, we plan to continue the following virtual programming*:
- Weekly programs released on Facebook and YouTube every Friday at 10am. This includes a mix of live science shows, Future Scientist Storytime for early learners, Aquarium programs, DIY-at-home science demos, and more.
- Our Virtual Science Fair continues through June 12th.
- Virtual Summer Camps for the first 3 weeks in June.
- GEMS Club for girls in grades 3rd-8th.
- Early Childhood Classes for ages 18 months - 4 years.
*These programs are subject to change. Please stay tuned to our Facebook page and this website for the latest information. You can find links to our videos and more programming here.
In addition to our programming, here is a list of online educational resources we recommend:
- Virtual Earth Day Resources
- Our Virtual STEM Collaborative featuring Loggerhead Marinelife Center, Scripps Research Institute, FAU Brain Institute, Max Planck, and Manatee Lagoon.
- BrainPOP - Here to help you and your curious learners stay informed and on-track with FREE access during school closures.
- Khan Academy - A nonprofit with the mission to provide free, world-class education for anyone, anywhere.
- Oasis Matters - FREE online STEM Club for kids, parents, and educators.
- Scholastic Classroom Magazines- Free resource provides your children with 20* days of exciting articles and stories, videos, and fun learning challenges.
Be sure to share any and all of your science experiments with us for a chance to be featured by tagging us @SFScienceCenter and using the hashtag #ShareYourScience.
Our Center was closed but our work never stopped:
Although we were closed to the public, there was still a tremendous amount of work that happened behind the scenes. If you are able to do so, please consider making a tax-deductible donation to our COVID-19 Relief Fund. Thank you for your support!