South Florida Science Center and Aquarium Refund/Cancellation Policy
Cancellation by South Florida Science Center and Aquarium – Camp, Program and/or Event
- The South Florida Science Center and Aquarium (SFSCA) reserves the right to cancel a class/event due to low enrollment or other circumstances which would make the program/event non-viable.
- If the South Florida Science Center and Aquarium cancels a program/event, registrants will be offered a full refund.
- Should circumstances arise that result in the postponement of a program/event, registrants will have the option to either receive a full refund or transfer registration to the same event at the new, future date.
Cancellation by Participant – Camp, Program and/or Event
If you wish to cancel your registration or apply for a credit to another event, program or week of camp, you can contact our Programs Coordinator at 561-832-2026 or email@example.com. There is a $25 non-refundable deposit for one-day camps and a $50 non-refundable deposit for registration for all other camps. Refunds will not be issued for any reason. Registrants will receive a credit that can be applied to future programs.
Cancellation by Participant for Membership
- All memberships are non-transferable, non-refundable, and are only valid for one household.
- Special cases may be accepted under the discretion of the Membership Director, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If at any point in time a member abuses their membership privileges or imposes threatening behavior towards guests, staff, exhibits or property, the Science Center reserves the right to revoke the membership with or without refund.
Updated October, 2020