On the last Friday of each month, from 6-9pm, guests of all ages can enjoy extended hours of exploration at the South Florida Science Center and Aquarium! Each Night at the Museum is a different theme, which includes various interactive science crafts, activities, entertainment, exhibits, planetarium shows, and a chance to view the night sky in Palm Beach County's only public observatory! Food and beverage from Wholesome Tummies Cafe will be available for purchase throughout the evening.
Admission to Nights at the Museum (as of October 23rd, 2017): $13.95 for adults, $11.95 for seniors, $9.95 for children (3-12), FREE for children under 3, and $6 for adult members (child members are FREE).
Upcoming Nights at the Museum events:
- February 23rd, 2018 - Fun with S.T.E.A.M.
- March 30th, 2018 - Super Hero
- April 27th, 2018 - No Nights at the Museum because the Palm Beach Mini Maker Faire is the next day!
- May 25th, 2018 - Be the Builder
- June 29th, 2018 - Bubble, Pop, Fizz!
Girl Scouts are welcome! Visit the Girl Scout page here for more information.
For more information, call (561) 832-1988. Additional fee for planetarium shows, gem panning and face painting.