Science is not just for kids!
On the second Wednesday of every month from 2-5pm, guests 60 and older can enjoy a discounted afternoon at the South Florida Science Center!
Learn from guest presenters on various topics, view a planetarium show and interact with over 100 educational exhibits for only $10 per person. Complimentary refreshments and a planetarium show (3pm and 4pm) are included with admission. $2 Discounted Mini Golf tickets.
- October 10th – Coral Reef Project, presented by Carman Vare of Palm Beach County Environmental Resource Management
- November 14th – 3D Printing and the Next Industrial Revolution presented by Alex Lorenzo of Da Vinci’s 3D Lounge
- December 12th – Smart Eating program presented by Geoffrey Sagrans of Localecopia, Inc.
- January 9th – Dakotaraptor Discoveries, presented by paleontologist Robert DePalma
- February 13th – Love at the Age of… presented by Dr. Erica Goodstone, Ph.D., LMHC, LMFT
- March 13th – Music and Moods presented by Palm Beach Symphony
- April 10th – Anxiety and new beginnings presented by Steven Macchione, PsyD of the Center for Treatment of Anxiety and Mood Disorders
**Topics and presenters are subject to change**
RSVP to Kristina Holt by emailing email@example.com or call (561) 370-7740.
For more information about Silver Science Days, please call (561) 832-1988 during normal operating hours. Discounted admission for groups of 15 or more.
Silver Science Days