Silver Science Days
You are here
Science is not just for kids!
On the second Wednesday of every month from 2-5 pm, guests 60 and older can enjoy a discounted afternoon at the South Florida Science Center!
Learn from guest presenters on various topics (2PM), view a planetarium show, and interact with over 100 educational exhibits for only $10 per person. Complimentary Mini Golf and a planetarium show (3pm and 4pm) are included with admission.
• October 13th 2021: Bones & Balance
• November 10th 2021: Medicare & Elder Law
• December 8th 2021: Diabetes & Arthritis
• January 12th 2022: Eyes & Ears
• February 9th 2022: Heart Disease, Hypertension & Oral Health
• March 9th 2022: Memory Loss, Alzheimer’s Disease & Mental Health
• April 13th 2022: Lungs & Senior Living
RSVP to Kristina Holt by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about Silver Science Days, please call (561) 832-1988 during normal operating hours. Discounted admission for groups of 15 or more.
Silver Science Days are proudly presented by