Science Center Annual Membership
Membership at the South Florida Science Center and Aquarium means more for your family: more discounts, more access, and more science fun! Your membership also helps fund school outreach programs, professional development for educators, and science scholarships in our community. As a member and donor, your patronage is vital to the Center's ability to fulfill its mission to "Open every mind to science".
The Conservation Course is Now Open! Surrounded by butterfly gardens, babbling brooks and a Florida conservation theme, this unforgettable miniature golf experience is like no other. Member households receive an allotment of passes to play the course complimentary throughout the membership term, play 9 holes free during Nights at the Museum events and then receive the member's discounted rate to play during regular hours of operation. Obtain your passes upon your next visit when you check in at the admissions desk! See below for complimentary golf pass allotments per membership level.
All members receive the following benefits:
- Free Science Center admission including premier exhibitions
- Free (or reduced) general admission to over 300 partnering museums around the world. Some exclusions apply. For more information, visit: www.astc.org/passport.
- Free planetarium shows (Does not include Laser Shows)
- Complimentary allotment of Golf Passes to play on our brand-new Florida Conservation Course
- 10% discount in the Science Gift Shop
- Free subscription to Sci FYI e-mail newsletter and upcoming events
- Discounts on youth classes, science camps and birthday parties
- Discounted registration on facility rentals and educational workshops
- Special discounts on Personalized Brick Pavers. Click here to learn more.
- Your membership is tax-deductible
Decide which level of membership is right for you:
Individual (Individual adult cardholder plus 1 guest; 2 free golf passes) $90
Family (Up to 2 adult cardholders and children/grand children in household; 4 free golf passes) $110
Family Plus (Up to 3 adult cardholders and children/grand children in household, plus 2 guests; 7 free golf passes) $160
Teacher Membership (Valid for one individual; 2 free golf passes) $25. Click here to apply.
Student Membership (Valid for one individual 18+ attending college) $45. Click here to apply.
Please note that due to additional resources involved, school trips are not included as a benefit of membership with us. All memberships are non-transferable, non-refundable, and are only valid for one household. Valid identification with membership card may be requested by admissions desk upon entering the Science Center.