The South Florida Science Center and Stiles-Nicholson Foundation are honored to present the STEM Innovation Awards to recognize leadership, service, and collaboration in the field of STEM.
The awards will recognize individuals, corporations, educators, scientists and non-profit organizations who have been distinctive partners in advancing STEM Education throughout our region.
Invitations are forthcoming.
When: Saturday, September 29, 2018 6-9pm.
Where: South Florida Science Center and Aquarium; 4801 Dreher Trail N. West Palm Beach FL. 33405.
What: The event will include a cocktail reception, dinner, music, unique science demonstrations, and an award ceremony to celebrate our honorees. Dress is business casual.
Cost: Pre-sale $65 per person or $650 for a table. Prices will increase to $75 and $750 after September 1st.
- Corporate Innovator – A corporation whose unique approach to business integrates creative ideas, enhancements, outreach, and concepts incorporating STEM into unique and innovative products and ideas that improve quality and/or operations.
- Individual Leader– A person who has demonstrated leadership in developing STEM teams, providing guidance and leading STEM events and programs. This award recognizes achievement in prominent strategic STEM initiatives, inspiring others to follow, and implementing methods to improve STEM education.
- Business Visionary – A company who has made extraordinary contributions to the creation, facilitation or continuation of a STEM program directly impacting early childhood education.
- Educator/Collaborator – An educator who develops strategic partners that further STEM education and awareness to advance quality STEM education by creating and facilitating STEM programs.
- STEAM/Arts Partner – An organization who champions the inclusion of the arts in STEM education.
- Lifetime Achievement Award - Honoring an individual who has shown an extraordinary commitment to science, education, youth, and the Science Center’s mission throughout their life.
We look forward to honoring and recognizing those who inspire a passion for STEM by encouraging lifelong learning!
For sponsorship opportunities, please click here. Thank you for your support and congratulations to our nominees!