Shark Preservation Week 2019
July 27th - August 2nd, 10am - 3pm every day
Join us for an interactive week of thrilling, family-friendly activities celebrating our ocean's most respected predator!
- Kick Off Event during Nights at the Museum "Under the Sea" on July 26th, 6-9pm*
- Special Shark Biologist Presentation with Hannah Medd, Founder of the American Shark Conservancy (August 2nd only at 2:00pm in the Theater )
- Take a Selfie with a Shark Cage
- "Be the Marine Biologist" Shark Trek Labs
- Coral Reef Interactive Learning Game
- DIY Themed Crafts and Science Experiments
- Marine Scavenger Hunts & Prizes
- Virtual Reality Diving Experiences
- Daily Aquarium Touch Tank Demos and Fish Feedings
CLICK HERE for the full 2019 schedule.
Ticket price is included with general paid admission to the Science Center and free for Science Center members.
Seniors 60+ $15.95
Childen 3-12 $13.95
Children under 3 FREE
*Discounted admission for Nights at the Museum event.
The Science Center works with many organizations to provide innovative educational programs encouraging conservation and best management practices for sustainable marine environments. Stay tuned as we continue to grow and spread our mission in the community - "To Open Every Mind to Science."