The South Florida Science Center and Aquarium and BarWars LLC present
Thursday, November 14th 2019, 6-10pm
Discover the flavor profiles and chemical reactions behind your favorite cocktails as you explore the Science Center's exhibit halls after hours.
• Interactive Mixology Demos
• Sample Bites with Local Flare
• Molecular Gastronomy Competition - you're the judge!
• The James Bond Effect workshop by Steel tie Spirits
• Explore our newest exhibit, Hall of Heroes after dark
• Laser Light Planetarium Shows, Karaoke, Raffles, Bar Tricks and more.
Advanced tickets until November 12th: $20 general admission, $45 VIP.
At the door: $25 general admission, $50 VIP.
UCF Alumni: $15 general admission. Alumni must show UCF ID or hang tag at the door upon arrival.
Members will be honored the discounted advanced rate at all times.
VIP includes an interactive mixology workshop at 6:30pm with BarWars LLC and Steel Tie Spirits Co. and VIP exclusive giveaway. Lite bites provided by local restaurants and Nosh Catering.
Pre-sale is now closed. Tickets will be available at the door.
The South Florida Science Center promotes responsible drinking. If you feel that your ability to drive is impaired we will be happy to assist you in arranging alternative transportation.
For sponsorship information click here.
This event is 21+ only. For questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 561-370-7740.