Bring your little ones to the Science Center for a fun-filled event just for them!
Tuesday, February 25th 2020, 9am - 12pm
Special event includes age-appropriate Science Crafts, Splash Pad Fun, Planetarium Shows, Discovery Center & Playground exploration, giveaways and more! This event is geared toward children 5 and under and their parent/guardian. Special menu will be available for purchase at our JB's Café.
- Patty Shukla Performs at 10:30am & 11:30am
- Free "One World, One Sky: Big Bird's Adventure" Planetarium show at 9:30am & 10:30am
- Discover your superpowers in our Fall Exhibit, Hall of Heroes - an adventure fit for all ages
- Themed Sensory Bins & Bubble Zone
- Cool off in our new backyard Splash Pad!
- Free Vision Screening provided by Florida Society of Ophthalmology.
- *Themed Sensory Bins & Bubble Zone
- Play a round on our Conservation Mini Golf Course (golf admission can be purchased on our patio deck)
- And More!
50% off general admission for adults and free for kids under 12! This event is also free for our Members.
We are currently filled and no longer can accept anymore vendor applications. Please check out our calendar for upcoming events you can participate in.
Special thanks to our event partners and vendors: Patty Shukla, For Eye Care Foundation, Lighthouse for the Blind of the Palm Beaches, Early Learning Coalition of Palm Beach County, PB Parenting - Palm Beach County's Parenting Resource, and Children's Services Council of Palm Beach County, Palm Beach Children's Hospital, Kona Ice, Boynton Beach Modern Density, 211 Palm Beach/Treasure Club, Face Art by Daisy, Tiny Humans Party, and the West Palm Beach Fire Rescue.