Bring your little ones to the Science Center for a fun-filled event just for them!
Wednesday, August 21st 2019, 9am - 12pm
Special event includes age-appropriate Science Crafts, Splash Pad Fun, Planetarium Shows, Discovery Center & Playground exploration, giveaways and more! This event is geared toward children 5 and under and their parent/guardian. Special menu will be available for purchase at our WT Café.
- Patty Shukla Performs at 10:30am & 11:30am
- Free "One World, One Sky: Big Bird's Adventure" Planetarium show at 9:30am & 10:30am
- FREE Vision Screening for Children by the For Eye Care Foundation
- Explore our Summer Exhibit, Rainforest Adventure featuring a giant, interactive maze!
- Themed Sensory Bins & Bubble Zone
- Cool off in our new backyard Splash Pad!
- Play a round on our new Conservation Mini Golf Course (golf admission can be purchased on our patio deck)
- And More!
50% off general admission for adults and free for kids under 12! This event is also free for our Members.
Special thanks to our event partners and vendors: GoGo squeeZ, Patty Shukla, Face Art by Daisy, For Eye Care Foundation, Lighthouse for the Blind of the Palm Beaches, Florida Society of Ophthalmology, Early Learning Coalition of Palm Beach County, HomeSafe, PB Parenting - Palm Beach County's Parenting Resource, Jupiter Medical Center Foundation, West Palm Beach Fire Rescue Station, Boynton Beach Modern Dentistry, The Tropical Ice Shack, Brain Balance Centers, Florida Society of Ophthalmology, Small Fish Big Fish Swim School, Drowning Prevention Coalition of Palm Beach County, New York Life Insurance, and Children's Services Council of Palm Beach County.