February 10th, 2018 11am - 4pm
Science is sweet! During Science of Chocolate, visitors will learn the science behind how chocolate is made, the chemical properties of chocolate, as well as its potential health benefits.
2018 Featured Activities:
- Liquid Nitrogen Chocolate Ice Cream Demos
- Make-and-Take Coco Oobleck
- Indulge in Chocolate Fountain Tastings
- Win Hoffman's prizes During Chocolate Scavenger Hunt
- Chocolate-related Crafts, Activities, and Workshops
This event is included with paid Science Center admission and free for our members. Tickets purchased at the door. Our onsite WT Cafe will have lunch available for purchase. Click here for menu options.
Stay up to date with the latest information on our Facebook event page here!
For more information, please call (561) 832-1988. If you'd like to be a vendor or sponsor for this event, please email email@example.com.
Taste the sweet side of science!