South Florida Science Center and Aquarium Refund/Cancellation Policy
Cancellation by South Florida Science Center and Aquarium – Camp, Program and/or Event
- The South Florida Science Center and Aquarium (SFSCA) reserves the right to cancel a class/event due to low enrollment or other circumstances which would make the program/event non-viable.
- If the South Florida Science Center and Aquarium cancels a program/event, registrants will be offered a full refund.
- Should circumstances arise that result in the postponement of a program/event, registrants will have the option to either receive a full refund or transfer registration to the same event at the new, future date.
Cancellation by Participant – Camp, Program and/or Event
If you wish to cancel your registration or apply for a credit to another event, program or week of camp, you can contact our Program Sales Coordinator at 561-832-2026 or firstname.lastname@example.org. The following policies and timeline apply.
- For a full refund or credit transfer, requests must be submitted at least 10 business days prior. Note - Due to the limited availability and a commitment of resources, there is a $25 non-refundable registration fee for all camps, regardless of notice time.
- If you notify us after the 10 business day mark, a full refund may not be offered and is under the discretion of the Program Coordinator. A $25 administration fee may apply, due to the limited availability and commitment of resources.
- Once a program begins, we cannot make any adjustments or offer any credits.
- Refunds will not be available for registrants who choose not to attend a class/event.
- Cancellations will be accepted via phone or e-mail, and must be received by the stated cancellation deadline. It is the registrant's responsibility to ensure the cancellation is received and approved within the deadline.
- All refund requests must be made by the attendee, guardian or credit card holder.
- Refund requests must include the name of the attendee and/or transaction number.
- Refunds less than $100 will be credited back to the original credit card used for payment. Refunds in excess of $100 will be made by check and take 7-10 business days to be issued.
Cancellation by Participant for Membership
- All memberships are non-transferable, non-refundable, and are only valid for one household.
- Special cases may be accepted under the discretion of the Membership Director, email@example.com.
- If at any point in time a member abuses their membership privileges or imposes threatening behavior towards guests, staff, exhibits or property, the Science Center reserves the right to revoke the membership with or without refund.
Updated June 22nd, 2016